+ Cars of the Honda Accord brand
+ Settings and routine maintenance
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Electric equipment of the engine
+ Engine management
- Gear shifting box
- 5-staged manual box of gear shifting (MBGS)
Replacement of epiploons of power shafts
Removal and installation of the drive and lever of gear shifting
Check and replacement of the sensor switch of fires of a backing
Removal and RKPP installation
Capital repairs of RKPP - the general information
+ 4-staged automatic transmission (AT)
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schemes of electric equipment
Removal and RKPP installation
1. Disconnect from the battery both wires (at first negative). Remove the battery and its basic pallet (see the Head Elektrooborudovaniye of the engine).
If the stereosystem established on the car is equipped with a security code before disconnecting the battery make sure that have the correct combination for input of the audio system in action!
2. Remove a sleeve of an air inlet and a casing of the air cleaner (see the Head of the Power supply system and release).
3. Disconnect an electrical wiring of a starter and remove the last (see the Head Elektrooborudovaniye of the engine).
4. Disconnect the tire of grounding of transmission and an electrical wiring of the sensor switch of fires of a backing (see the Section Check and replacement of the sensor switch of fires of a backing). Disconnect a collar of fastening of a plait of an electrical wiring from a transmission case.
5. Include a reverse gear.
6. Disconnect from a box driving cables of a choice and gear shifting (see the Section Removal and installation of the drive and lever of gear shifting).
Need for release of cables from basic arms is absent.
7. Disconnect an electrical wiring from the sensor of the speed (VSS).
8. Remove nipple knot of connection of a hydraulic hose of the drive of coupling with the pressure head hydraulic line. Remove the pressure head line and the executive cylinder of coupling with a pusher rod (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts).
Try not to bend and not to overwind the pressure head line (having disconnected, at once tie up it a wire). Do not squeeze out a coupling pedal at the removed executive cylinder.
9. Turn out bolts of fastening of an arm of a forward support of the power unit to the engine block, remove an assembly bracket of a back support (see the Head Dvigatel).
10. Release an electrical wiring plait from clamps and turn out two top bolts of fastening of a transmission.
11. Weaken nuts of fastening of forward wheels, the car and establish to a poddomkratta it on props. Hang out the power unit from above by means of the winch, or laid over edges of a cowl of a beam.
12. Remove forward wheels.
13. Remove protection of a case.
14. Merge transmission oil (see the Head Nastroyki and routine maintenance).
15. Disconnect the lower levers of a suspension bracket from assemblies of rotary fists, then release from the lower levers damping forks (see the Head Podvesk and a steering).
16. Release the left power shaft from an intermediate shaft, and right - from transmission (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts). Tie up power shafts a wire to suspension bracket elements, trying not to allow povisaniye them on external CV JOINTS. In order to avoid hit of dirt wrap assemblies of hinges in plastic bags.
17. Otboltite a bearing support also release from the left part of a transmission an intermediate shaft (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts).
18. Turn out a coupling bolt of the right damping fork and separate the last from the shock-absorber (see the Head Podvesk and a steering).
19. Turn out fixing bolts from both pushing bars (see the Head Podvesk and a steering).
20. Release the hydraulic line of the steering amplifier from holders on a stretcher.
21. Remove assembly of a stretcher, previously having marked position of the last the chassis is relative.
22. Uncover access to coupling or assembly of the amplifier of the power unit.
23. Remove an assembly bracket of the inlet pipeline.
24. Deploy the internal CV JOINT of the right power shaft so that it did not disturb dismantle of a box.
25. Prop up transmission by a jack (whenever possible special), having fixed it on a head of the last a safety chain.
Special transmission nozzles on a head of a floor jack are issued. Raise a transmission, having finally unloaded its support.
26. Remove a transmission support with the arm (see the Head Dvigatel). Turn out a carving hairpin from a transmission case.
27. Turn out bolts of fastening of transmission over an intermediate shaft and near location of the executive cylinder of the drive of coupling. Turn out two bolts of arms of support of the power unit.
28. Finally make sure, of a detachment of all reinforcing lines and plaits of an electrical wiring, then, moving a jack, carefully separate transmission from the engine. Having completely released primary shaft of RKPP from coupling assembly, take a box from under the car.
29. After removal of a box access to components of coupling which state, taking an opportunity opens, the saza should be checked. Usually at removal of RKPP it is accepted to make coupling replacement (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts).
1. If removed, establish into place coupling components (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts).
2. Fix transmission on a jack as did it in the course of dismantle, and carefully start it under the car, having lifted in regular situation behind the engine. Accurately enter primary shaft into gearing with vents of a nave of the conducted coupling disk, see to hit of the directing pins in reciprocal openings in the interfaced engine surface. Do not use force at all, - if primary shaft does not enter a coupling disk nave, adjust a tilt angle of a transmission and slightly turn a shaft, achieving the correct combination of shlits.
3. Screw the lower bolts of fastening of RKPP to the engine, and also bolts of an arm of a back support. Tighten fixture with the demanded effort.
4. Screw a carving hairpin and establish a transmission support with an arm. Tighten bolts of fastening of a support to a body, not too hardly tightening, screw a through bolt, then tighten three nuts of fastening of an arm to a transmission case. In summary, tighten with the demanded effort a through bolt of a support (see Specifications to the Head Dvigatel).
5. Establish into place a stretcher, having tracked correctness of combination of the landing tags put in the course of dismantle. Tighten fixture with the demanded effort. Fix in clamps on a stretcher the hydraulic line of the steering amplifier.
6. Establish into place assembly of the amplifier of the power unit and an assembly bracket of the inlet pipeline.
7. Establish into place intermediate and power shafts. Do not forget to replace fixing clamps of halts (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts).
8. Connect the pushing suspension bracket bars to the lower levers, establish into place damping forks, then connect the lower levers to rotary fists (see the Head Podvesk and a steering).
9. Establish into place protection of a case and forward wheels, then lower the car on the earth.
10. Further installation is made as it should be, the return to an order of dismantle of the corresponding components.
11. Fill in in a transmission necessary amount of transmission oil of the demanded grade (see the Head Nastroyki and routine maintenance).
12. Pump over hydraulic system of the drive of coupling (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts) and make sure of serviceability of functioning of assembly of the last.
13. Make trial runs of the car, checking serviceability of functioning of RKPP. Examine the power unit on existence of signs of leak of liquids.
14. In case of vibrations, weaken and again tighten fixture of support of the power unit (see the Head Dvigatel).
15. Make adjustment of corners of installation of forward wheels.